Effective as of: June 12, 2023
Welcome to unboring!
Unboring comprises an online synthetic media platform that uses artificial intelligence algorithms to generate entertaining content (collectively, the “Platform”, “unboring” “we”, “us”). On the Platform you may restyle, animate and swap faces in pictures, photos, GIFs, videos or other content. We want to foster a community where creativity and expression thrive.
At the foundation, this Platform must be based on respect, safety and support. These Community Guidelines reflect our values and specify the code of conduct we expect to see in all content users generate via this Platform or is available on the Platform and that is followed by all members of the unboring community.
The goal is to clearly outline what is allowed and what is not permitted. At the same time, it is difficult to anticipate all potential situations that might arise. Unboring reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to say what content violates the spirit of these Community Guidelines and is forbidden.
We also count on your proactive, responsible use of unboring as specified further in the Community Guidelines and encourage our community to report content that contradicts these rules via our Platform or by email [email protected].
1. Sexually Explicit Content
We strictly prohibit the creation, sharing, or promotion of sexually explicit content, including nudity, pornography, or any material that is sexually suggestive, offensive, or exploitative. Nudity in pictures, photos, videos, GIFs or other content is not allowed. Therefore, you shall not create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote any pornographic, vulgar, offensive or non-consensual sexual content.
2. Minor Safety
- We also do not allow any content that exploits, depicts physical or psychological abuse, endangers, or harms minors in any way. This includes, but is not limited to, child pornography, grooming, or any other harmful behavior targeting minors. Therefore, please, don’t create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote sexual content involving any person under the age of eighteen (18), including you.
3. Harassment & Bullying
- We are committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive community where users feel safe and supported. Any content or behavior that harasses, bullies, or threatens other people is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, targeted harassment, intimidation, or humiliation based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. Therefore, please don’t create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote content with the intention of bullying, harassing or threatening someone, depicting people in private places (for instance, a bathroom or locker room) without their knowledge and consent.
- Please, be also respectful of others — ask for permission before using someone else’s personally identifiable information to create content and delete content you created with our Platform if someone asks you to.
- Don’t collect or store any personally identifiable information from our Platform (if available) without explicit written permission of such person.
4. Violence & Hate Speech
- Content that promotes or incites violence or hate speech is not allowed on this Platform. This rule applies to direct threats, as well as content that may incite others to commit violence or discrimination.
- Please, don’t create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote any content that:
- is physically or psychologically violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person, entity or animal;
- promotes self-harm such as suicide, self-mutilation, or body shaming;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- denies well-documented violent events such as the Holodomor and Holocaust.
- You may not discriminate or directly attack other users on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, body size or shape, disability, or veteran status.
5. Fake or Misleading Information
- We strive to maintain the Platform based on trust, transparency and authenticity. Users are prohibited from creating, restyling, refacing, animating, sharing or promoting content that is false, misleading, or deceptive, including content that is intended to manipulate public opinion or spread disinformation. Therefore, it is also prohibited to create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote any:
- political content that impersonates or is intended to impersonate other people in a speculative or misleading way;
- content that can manipulate or interfere in elections or other civic processes;
- content that is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive outside of an entertainment context.
- It is forbidden to impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
6. Illegal Content
- Content that promotes, supports, or facilitates illegal activities, including drug trafficking, human trafficking, piracy, selling counterfeit goods or illegal weapons, hacking or any other criminal activity, is strictly prohibited.
- It is also prohibited to:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- use unboring to promote or execute any kind of illegal activities;
- create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote content that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or criminal liability.
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards terrorism and extremist. Any content that promotes, supports, or glorifies acts of terrorism, violent extremism, or groups associated with such activities is strictly prohibited.
8. Intellectual property
- All unboring proprietary text, graphics, images, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, page headers, button icons, scripts and other content displayed on the Platform (the “Unboring Content”) are owned by unboring or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies, and is protected by copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of Unboring Content is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.
- Users must respect the intellectual property rights of others when creating content via the Platform. This includes obtaining proper permissions or licenses for any copyrighted materials, trademarks, or other intellectual property used in the content.
- It is also prohibited to create, restyle, reface, animate, share or promote content that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
9. Platform integrity
- It is also prohibited to:
- attempt to distort, modify, remove or otherwise alter any digital watermarks, labels or authenticity markers on Unboring Content, either visual or metadata;
- attempt to evade or circumvent any mechanism, instrument, tool or moderation policy unboring has implemented to protect the rights of users, third-parties or content holders, ensure compliance with these Community Guidelines or comply with legal or regulatory standards;
- use, display, mirror or frame unboring or any individual element, unboring name, any unboring trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without unboring express written consent;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of unboring services, unboring computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of unboring providers;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any unboring system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by unboring or any of unboring providers or any other third-party (including another user);
- attempt to access or search the Platform or download content from unboring using any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by unboring or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an unboring trademark, logo URL or product name without unboring express written consent;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use unboring to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing unboring.
- Violations of our rules may also result in a range of warnings, sanctions and/or actions taken by unboring against you, including temporary or permanent account suspensions, notifications to the respective law enforcement agencies, and bans of individuals from the community.